When you Sign-In to penpenny, you can also do it by using any third-party social media account or via your own email address. If in such cases you’re facing any problems with login into your penpenny account, let’s go through some of the troubleshooting FAQ’s given below:
If you are on the homepage of penpenny, you will see the Sign-In option at the top right corner. You need to click over it and Sign-In to us. If you’re not an existing user of penpenny you can create a new account by clicking on Sign-Up given on the dashboard page.
Signing in with existing email address:
- Enter your email address.
- Enter the password.
- Sign-In to your account.
Signing Up with new email address:
- If you’re on penpenny dashboard, click on Sign-Up, on the left-hand side of the banner, for creating a new account.
- Add your email address, name, gender, birthdate and then click on Next.
- Add a password and confirm it by re-entering.
- Click on Sign-Up to penpenny in the email to be redirected to penpenny homepage.
Signing Up with a third-party service:
- If you’re on penpenny dashboard, click Sign-Up, where you can see two third party services available, Facebook and Google. You can use either of them to Sign-In/Sign-Up into your account.
- You need to allow access to penpenny with your selected social media account.
- You need to give permission to get redirected to penpenny and Sign-In into your account.
Account verification with registered email address:
- Once you have signed-up for penpenny, there will come a verification email from penpenny.
- You have to check your inbox of registered email address.
- You will receive a mail from penpenny.
- Click on the verification link and Voila! Your account is verified.
Sign Out of your account:
- Clicking on your profile picture in the top-right corner of the page, you can see the option for Sign-Out.
- Click Sign-Out.
Sign Out of all other browsers:
- Click Settings.
- Click Logout of all other browsers.